Monday, May 5, 2008

Ozone Park


So I just moved into another neighborhood, so you know it was time to take over some new territory and spread the greatness. Before setting out into this strange new place I made sure that I had done all the preps before the journey. As a warm up I did 100 push-ups easily, then 100 sit-ups, and finally ran for an hour just to warm up the springs. When it was time for me to go outside I was ready to show everybody what time it was, show time!

When I got to the park, the rims on the basketball court was lower than usual and after seeing that my eyes lit up with suspense. I couldn't wait to become like my idol, MJ, and dunk on everybody on the court, so I called next. The kids in the park didn't even have to know me personally to see the greatness because they were already talking about how nice I was. Then it was my turn to bust some @$$ and became even better than Jordan. Scoring like 50 light points, that was easy, but most importantly came out victorious.

No comments: