Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Babysit


My cousin Anthony was having a surprise party and so I became the designated babysitter. His brthday was at his house on South 5th and keap st. and on May 7th. The babysit started the day before,Friday night, when him and me went to see Iron Man. The movie was really good and we enjoyed it and afterwards he came to sleepover my house, so we went to pick up my sister at her job and took the long journey back hme on the A train. In the morning I had to go to the 5 hour class so I left early and then went to meet up with him again. I had to use my money to buy him food and his haircut, which was 15 dollars for no reason, and then I became suspicious because he started acting like he knew he couldn't go home. Then all of a sudden he wanted to go pick up my sister at 34th Street from the southside in williamsburg which is the wierdest thing to want to do out of the blue. We did all of that, went to queens mall, went to my sisters house and finally got to go to his house for the surprise party. That whole journey that we did was for nothing because on the way to his house he ended up telling us that he knew the whole time and I wasted about 120 dollars those two days. Womp womp womppppppppppppp!!!!

No comments: