Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The 3 Red Heads

The 3 red heads stands for the 3 pains in my @$$, but the three girls I love and would die for. My sisters are all white with red head and I'm the odd ball out the crew with light dark skin and black hair. It starts with the oldest being Cassandra who is 22 years old now, then Nicole who is 20 years old, and the youngest, the worst but loveable of us all Cailin who is 14 years old and is also known more to us as K-K. I think that we have such a close relationship with eachother because of how much we've pulled together to make our lives better. I love my sisters, they mean the world to me, but they would mean so much more if they would clean sometimes. These girls are the reason I could never hurt a girl and the reason no girl would hurt me because cassandra is the little gangster, not really I just like saying that, but she will knock someone out. I love them girls and will always be there for them when ever they need me to be.

No comments: