Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Cutest Baby On Earth!


Hands down my baby nephew is the cutest baby in the world. Jacob Tyler Guzman is his name and this kid makes anybody who looks at him smile and brings a whole lot of "awwws" along with those smiles. Even his cries don't stop you from do anything but loving the adorable baby. This is the baby everyone dreams of having and some times I act like he is mine.
How is he only 3 months old and is the biggest comedian I know. This kid will throw up all of you and for some reason laugh right after that happens which I mean is jus a coincedence but is the funniest thing ever, even if you are the victim. I love this kid and being around him just makes you want one of your own even more. And anyone who thinks he's not the cutest baby ever could come talk to me!

No comments: