Sunday, May 11, 2008

That Day




When I am referring to that day I referring to May 18, 2007 which was the day I asked the girl of my dreams to be mine. I remember back to when I first met her in the WCHS and she was the first person to actually care to ask for more then just my name. During my first year I cared more about being her friend than anything else because she was such a good person and I wanted her to see how much of a good person I was too. Then I lost of her for a while and missed her even as just a friend. Then a miracle happened, I found out that the girl of my dreams loved me as mre than just a friend.


We began to talk and built an even better relationship than before. I realized how even more special of a person she was and how she had such a great heart. After talking for a couple of months and being around her more then just in school just made me fall in love with her more and more. Then I knew that this was going to be the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and on THAT DAY I did it. I asked the girl I dream of to be my girlfriend. Thank you Perla Rodriguez for saying yes.

No comments: