Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ballin Out


Yesterday was just another day at the park against the mere rookies, amongst them was their leader Gio Castillo, the biggest bumb of them all. You know this challenge being placed in front of me was not a challenge at all but just basic practice, just like running suicides and practicing my layups. These kids nowadays don't respect greatness anymore, so I had to school them and show them why they call me their captain. I can quote Alan Campoverde, another victim,saying' "He's just too fast, I can't stop him," and I wasn't surprised no one can stop me, I am of course an allstar.
After the game all of the victims came up to me and was asking me for my autograph, but I just couldn't do that to them. I had to let them know that I was just like them and they too can be like me one day with a lot, a lot of practice. It was just another day in the park and it was a good practice. Just a day in the life of CAPTAIN DIDO!

No comments: